Saturday 23 June 2012

Statutory compliances as required under NABH

In an earlier blog titled 'The impetus on statutory compliances in NABH accreditation', I had discussed briefly about the categories of regulatory and statutory compliances required under NABH accreditation for a hospital. If you refer to the page 12 and 13 of the NABH Application Form for hospitals (item 19), you would find a list of applicable statutory / regulatory requirements for a hospital. The same list is regenerated here as:

You can download the source file by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog post. Thanks for sharing keep it up good work.
    Statutory Compliances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this content together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!
    Statutory Compliance
    Employment Law

    ReplyDelete